‘1. Performing the regulatory audit reports (including TWSE and TAIFEX) and internal control and auditing system to fulfill the local regulation requirements on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually & annually basis.
2. Performing internal compliance monitoring, local required reporting and professional registration (i.e. professional ethic monitoring, regular Compliance filing, etc.)
3. Monitor mandatory professional training and follow-up.
4. In charge of local regulation dissemination when relevant and communicate to the relevant parties.
5. Advise on FS, AML and KYC topics escalated by Business after discussing with line manager.
6. Escalate most sensitive transactions, new activities / products, incidents & investigations to GFS after discussing with line manager.
7. Support Business in assessment of financial security risk.
8. Adapt policies (if needed) and roll-out GFS policies and processes at OP level.
9. Ensure Business translates FS policies into operational procedures.
10. Carry out KYC and AML duties as required by Group Compliance.
11. Act as Professional Ethics Correspondent for Global Markets for Securities Taiwan.
1. Bring Direct Contribution to BNPP Operational permanent control framework
2. Trade Processing & Settlement
3. Onshore Confirmation/Statement Delivery & Tracing
4. Projects/Contingency Business Plan
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Experience Level: At least 5 years
· To manage Taiwan Wealth Management Business and Sales Management team including marketing & communications, sales performance management, data analyst and business manager.
· To assist the Head of WM Taiwan in management reviews and presentations, performance tracking and analysis, budgeting process, forecast and business planning and reviews
· To drive the planning and execution of strategic business and growth priorities for Taiwan WM.
· To navigate with key stakeholders and frontlines on driving strategic priorities to improve frontline productivity
· To drive sales performance management to align with APAC sales management KPIs
· Contribute to define the Taiwan strategy and provide support on business development, risk management & controls, and to implement strategic directions/initiatives in Taiwan
· Assist the Head of WM Taiwan to drive the planning and execution of strategic business and growth priorities
· Work in coordination with IS and Sales Management on sales planning and monitoring
· Work with internal stakeholders & external suppliers to execute the strategy including but not limited to Prospecting, Sales Performance Management, Marketing & Communications, Data Analytics, Business Management.
· Define business development strategy, strategic directions and monitor its implementation to increase the share of wallet and top client coverage
· Working with Frontlines to drive prospecting activities to grow new client acquisition
Business & Sales Performance Management
· Business planning and reviews.
· Performance tracking and analysis to drive sales discipline
· Organize and assist in forecasting and budgeting process, monitor and analyze actual vs. budgeted figures
· Assist in management reviews and presentations
· Ensure that the requirements of FO are represented and taken into account on relevant transversal projects
Compliance and Control
· Act at all times in accordance to the Bank’s compliance & control framework
· Identify and control compliance risks, implementing monitoring measures where required and collaborate with Compliance and Permanent Control team
· Assist to ensure that business activities are in line with fundamental regulatory and compliance requirements
· Participate in new product/process projects raised by WM APAC / Markets
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
· Deep understanding of (or passion for) Wealth Management and Frontline Management experience
· Ability to deliver across various KPIs while adhering to all risk and compliance norms
· Ability to build a network of internal stakeholders in various departments and provide an interface between them and Senior Sales staff
· Excellent communication skills (business writing, verbal/presentation skills)
· Detailed data analytical skills including the ability to mine complex data to extract and drive key business decisions (knowledge of Excel, database design, dashboards/tool-building)
· Strategic thinking (breaking problems down, using frameworks to create innovative solutions) and communicating these – PowerPoint skills necessary
· Self-motived, driven, intellectually curious and with a global mindset
Specific Qualifications Required
- Degree holder with solid banking experience (wealth management and frontline management experiences preferred)
- Ensure coherence and reliability of financial data submission
- Perform Internal Control requirement
- Financial Regulatory Reporting and Analysis
- Support for Management Reporting
- Monthly GBRT/Stamp duty calculation
- Contribute and perform the internal control of BNPP operational framework
- Carries out other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Adequate knowledge of accounting and regulatory reporting requirement
CPA firm or Banking industry working experience is a plus
Sales & Implementation role who are taking care of TBA business development in Taiwan (including the scope of sales, solution implementation, product development and end-to-end support to transaction banking deals).
1 To assist, execute and implement the Transaction Banking (TB) deals for both local corporate and MNC clients.
1.1 Achieve the annual revenues and business goals.
1.2 Build an effective sales pipeline with marketing action plan for TB business.
1.3 Contribute and response to global/ regional pitches and RFPs.
1.4 Execute deal implementation and maintain accurate update report.
2 To follow up and track outbound CM opportunities with strategic Taiwanese corporate in their key overseas markets.
2.1 Work closely with local coverage (RM) and overseas Cash Management Officers (CMO), to originate and successfully acquire outbound mandates, focusing on Taiwanese corporate’ key markets such as China or any other territory.
2.2 Follow up with outbound opportunities for Europe and Intra-Asia branches.
3 To provide responsive support to CM clients (domestic and outbound mandates)
3.1 Ensure the high quality support to internal and external counterparty.
3.2 Provide an escalation channel for the resolution of problem encountered
3.3 Investigate and take action on client issue/incident.
4 To support product commercialization of CM infrastructure (project based).
4.1 Develop and support Taiwan cash management new capability (product developement).
4.2 Collect client feedback and prepare for product wish list.
5 To understand and generate management information for TB business and strategy roadmap development.
1.1 Pipeline reports for TB mandates, outstanding and deals under implementation.
1.2 Volume reports for CM client balance and transactions.
1.3 Revenue reports for domestic TB revenue numbers and outbound CM revenue data.
Permanent Control Aspects
v Follow bank’s standard for integrity and code of conduct.
v Follow bank SOP, periodical control measures and authorization matrix.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
v Outgoing personality and positive attitude with great people skill.
v Capable to independently find solution and solve the problems with limited guidance.
v Analytic and Logical thinking mindset.
v Dynamic, initiative, self-motivated, creative and a team player
v Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills
v Ability to communicate at all levels in an organization
v Fluency in English and Mandarin
vFamiliar with excel analytical tools or power-point presentation would be the plus.
ROLE DESCRIPTION AND PURPOSE
- Achieve sales and revenue targets
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with wholesale distribution channels including but not limited to banking, insurance, securities etc.
- Promote and push focus funds to target distributors and their sales channels
- Provide excellence client service
- Develop sales strategy and plans to grow AUM at target distributors
- Achieve sales and revenue target
- Regular visits and communications with branches advisors and HQs to build and maintain strong relationships
- Conduct at least 50 branch trainings and client seminars per month
- Negotiate and carry out sales campaigns to gather assets
- Provide market outlook and product information to assist sales at the branch
- Provide market intelligence and trends to help the Business formulate product strategy
- Implement an efficient sales process via Salesforce
- Ensure all sales activities are in full compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Financial Security Responsibilities
- As the position bearing the primary responsibility for ensuring adequate client/intermediary due diligence and exercising constant vigilance over the business relationship;
- To ensure that the KYC process is carried out in a complete and timely manner so that all KYC files that the Company is responsible for are always maintained up-to-date
- To contribute to the information and documentation collection and updating as well as to the provision of qualitative analysis, including materiality of adverse information, which is necessary for the Company to eventually decide on the client onboarding or recertification
- To fulfill other responsibilities as set forth in the applicable KYC/ KYI policy
KEY INTERNAL / EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal: Investment, Marketing, Brand & Comm, Complaince, Legal, CAM and Operations teams
- External: Clients
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- University graduate
- Securities Investment & Consulting Professional License
- At least 5 years’ intermediary sales experience for managing banking branch in the asset management industry
- Strong connections with key banking distributors, good reputation and relationship with distributors.
- Experience in income products and B shares preferred
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
CRM, from E2E coordinator module, is a key role to assist and orchestrate the client onboarding and recertification KYC related process and enhance client experiences.
– Supporting client on-boarding documentation and KYC due diligence process
– Following CIB KYC guidelines to perform KYC document checking and complete document collection for KYC recertification in due course
– Ensuring client/internal parties understand and comply with documentation requirement
– Communicating document collection status to internal parties on a timely basis
– Collection of FATCA/ AEOI documents
– Safekeeping of Client files/ legal documents
– Onboarding/ recertification pipeline control report update/ preparations on timely basis
– Compliance with regulatory requirements and internal Client Management guidelines
– Contribution to document irregularities/discrepancies follow-up between Coverage and CSOs.
– Assistance with document processing to facilitate KYC
– Back-up to team members as necessity arises
– Adequate KYC knowledge
– Passion in servicing the clients (internal/ external) & communication
– Passion in learning and development
– Good coordination/ communication skills
– Detailed, prudent & organized
– English fluency (writing/ reading/ listening)
– Digital proficiency (MS Office)
– Capable of working independently
– Team player
Assist MNC Coverage Head and/or RM Taiwan to achieve the goal of enlarging and deepening BNPP franchise in Taiwan.
· Assist MNC Coverage Head and/or RM to develop and cement excellent client relationship and business portfolio.
· Assist MNC Coverage Head and/or RM to interact with appropriate client level and to monitor recurring business flows.
· Assist MNC Coverage Head and/or RM to process KYC and credit process and documents.
· Co-work with APAC MNC Coverage Team to streamline MNC client’s requirements and internal processes.
· Cooperate with internal supporting functions and business lines to ensure the completion of transactions/documents timely and accurately.
· Conduct market research on MNCs and industries for business development.
· Perform client calls, complete call reports and contribute to marketing efforts.
· Deal with other duties as requested.
·University degree or above with major in Finance or Business related
·Minimum of 2 years’ experience in corporate banking field
·Fluent in Chinese and English (writing/ speaking)
1. Business Development
▪ Define, develop and implement business strategy with EMEA, US and Asian pilots as well as within the APAC MNC team to complement and enhance MNC franchise, gain wallet shares, both locally and regionally.
▪ Responsible for origination of all CIB products, and to coordinate and drive mobilization of all Business Line resources.
▪ Negotiate the best conditions and / or obtain considerations with good market knowledge.
▪ Increase the Bank’s income sources by cross selling to enhance RoRWA.
▪ Meet Budget target.
3. Portfolio Management
▪ Frequency of visits tailored to client’s business risk and opportunity profile, followed by call memos.
▪ Proper preparation and presentation of credit proposal and reports related to the commitment within the prescribed time.
▪ Vigilance (anticipation of risk factors) and reaction to risk. Immediate feedback of relevant information.
▪ Responsible for perfecting security and legal documentation of the file.
▪ Monitoring of credit limits and transactions with support from business lines and functions.
4. File Analysis
▪ Confirmed risk judgment.
▪ Perfect understanding of the client’s risk profile, including economic, sector and operating cycle.
▪ Comprehensive and relevant documentation of proposals.
▪ 5. Client Service
▪ Be fully aware of the needs of clients and prospects.
▪ Answer these needs in accordance with BNPP’s strategic orientations: find a balance between client requests and the requirements and goals of the Bank.
▪ Credibility: fulfilling commitments and meeting deadlines.
▪ Communication: reliable, rapid and clear.
▪ Regular participation in activities providing external visibility (e.g. seminar or client’s event).
7. Management of the Team
▪ Lead and ensure the smooth functioning of the Team.
▪ Maintain high team spirit within the Team, the Corporate Coverage Group and the Bank.
8. Control Aspects
▪ Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
▪ Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
▪ Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
▪ Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
▪ Ensure compliance with Bank’s policies/procedures and regulatory requirements, in particular with regards to the KYC responsibilities and duties, as per relevant policies and procedures, and the summary of responsibilities list attached hereto
9. The RM, when acting as SBO
– must initiate the KYC on boarding process and is responsible to collect the KYC data (with support of the appropriate teams in charge of due diligence);
– is primarily responsible for ensuring that customer due diligence has been completed to a satisfactory standard, and is kept up-to-date;
– makes an assessment whether starting a new relationship or maintaining an existing relationship with a customer is appropriate, in respect of the reputation and the money laundering/terrorist financing/sanctions risks, irrespective of the possible type of business the customer is currently doing or intends to do with the bank. This assessment must be formalized in writing in the KYC package (qualitative SBO opinion describing the risks and their mitigants is mandatory in all cases);
– uses the KYC scoring grid and his/her judgment to determine the sensitivity, assisted by the teams in charge of due diligence. He/she provides the teams in charge of due diligence with the knowledge/details they need when contacts with customers is required;
– submits the customer’s KYC file to the CAC (Customer Acceptance Committee), as may be required, and provides the CAC with all information and documentation it may require;
– contributes to assess the relevance and appropriateness of offering and/or maintaining certain products and services of the Bank in view of the risk profile of the customer;
– contributes to the detection of any unusual and/or suspicious transactions by his/her customer with due reporting to a Compliance Officer;
– and employs his/her best efforts to maintain a thorough knowledge of his/her customer from available documentary sources and regular direct contacts with them.
– finally, he/she must keep the KYC up-to date in accordance with the Bank’s standards. In particular, he/she must trigger an ad-hoc review as soon as necessary, notably in case of becoming aware of any material adverse information in connection with any of their customers in the field of AML-CTF, in accordance with the relevant KYC policies and procedures.
▪ Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in banking industry
▪ Strong communication both in English and Chinese
▪ Strong knowledge of corporate banking market
▪ Strong KYC, documentation, products knowledge and credit skills
▪ MNC Relationship Manager experience would be preferable