For the second consecutive year, BNP Paribas Wealth Management was awarded the Best Private Bank in Hong Kong Award in the foreign bank category by Private Banker International Greater China Awards on 4 June 2013. Private Banker International is the longest running and globally renowned journal for the private banking and wealth management industry.
BNP Paribas Wealth Management clinched the award with its outstanding capabilities to serve clients’ needs, as well as its strong and innovative product and credit offers and advisory services. Committed to clients’ future, BNP Paribas Wealth Management leverages on the BNP Paribas Group’s capabilities to offer clients a holistic one-bank approach with attention from the top management.
In addition, BNP Paribas Wealth Management was also awarded as one of the Top 3 Best Private Bank in China and Top 3 Best Private Bank in Taiwan in the foreign category.
Now in its third year running, the Private Banker International Greater China Awards is an important extension of the Private Banker International Global Awards, recognising excellence by foreign and domestic banks and industry leaders in Hong Kong, China and Taiwan. The selection was made by a judging panel, comprising independent specialists in wealth management and Private Banker International’s editorial team.
Nicholas Moody, Editor of Private Banker International, commented on the results, “BNP Paribas Wealth Management is making striking headway in the Hong Kong market with client assets increasing more than 40% in 2012. It has notable success driving collaboration between its corporate investment bank and wealth units with a big increase in the amount of introductions and referrals, which were brought to life in the submission. BNP Paribas Wealth Management also appears to be leveraging its European expertise well to offer unique opportunities to key Asian clients.”
Mrs. Mignonne Cheng, Chairman and CEO of BNP Paribas Wealth Management Asia Pacific said, “Winning the Private Banker International Best Foreign Private Bank in Hong Kong Award for the second year and being awarded as Top 3 Best Foreign Private Bank in China and Taiwan is a strong testament of our commitment and ability to serve our clients. With a broad range of wealth management solutions and banking services, and the capability to tailor our offers to suit clients’ unique needs, we will continue to add value to both clients’ business and personal aspirations.”
These awards add to BNP Paribas Wealth Management’s luminous industry recognitions:
Private Banker International Global Awards 2012
– Outstanding Private Bank Europe – Winner
– Outstanding Global Private Bank – Highly Commended
Asian Private Banker Awards for Distinction 2012
– Best Private Bank – Alternative Investments
– Best Private Bank – Taiwan
WealthBriefing Awards 2013
– Best European Private Bank for UHNW Team
– Best European Private Bank for International Clients Team
The Banker 2012
– Best Private Bank in France
– Best Private Bank for Philanthropy
Asiamoney Private Banking Poll 2012
– Top 2 “Best Private Bank in Singapore” as voted by HNWIs with US$25m+ AUM
– Top 2 “Best Private Bank in Taiwan” as voted by HNWIs with US$25m+ AUM
– Top 3 “Best Private Bank in Taiwan” as voted by HNWIs with US$1-5m AUM
– Top 3 “Best Private Bank in China” as voted by HNWIs with US$5-25m AUM
– Top 3 “Best Private Bank in China” as voted by HNWIs with US$1-5m AUM
– Top 3 “Best Private Bank in India” as voted by HNWIs with US$25m+ AUM
– Top 3 “Best Private Bank in India” as voted by HNWIs with US$5-25m AUM
Christine Chan + 852 2909 8847 Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org